Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Great Recipe!

Ok! So so let's be honest. Can I be honest for a second. I am feeling so discouraged today! maybe like I am in a bit over my head. I've been researching, studying, & jumping out of my comfort zone; but I'm just not feeling it today. Despite all that I know i have to keep pushing through and become the best that I can be.That can only happen if I push myself through these hurtles and persevere.

Anyways..... I have been on a mission to find healthier dinner meals so i dont have to cook one meal for me and one meal for my family... This recipe I found have my 7 year old not only coming back for second, but for thirds!!!!! If you knew my 7 year old you would know how AMAZING that is!! The best part is... its is 747 calories... FOR THE WHOLE 13x9 DISH! Amazing I know!! So just one serving is 74.7 calories!! Your going back for seconds too!!

So here is this magical Dish! Click on link below to get the full recipe from Just4Cooks!




No comments:

Post a Comment