Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Let the journey begin!




I've officially finished my goals for 2015 and believe me they are definitely reaching for the stars!!! So I've created this blog to follow my journey in not only reaching those goals, but going above and beyond them. I've just begun my journey! I've joined an amazing organization called Team Beachbody and let me tell you this organization is so inspiring and helping so many people around the world realize their dreams in so many ways!! I'm so excited to have joined them and see where my journey with them may lead!

So I haven't received my first Challenge pack yet, but I should receive it within the next 7 days!! I'm so excited and can't wait to get started. I will be posting pictures of my transformation and encourage all of you to share and compare and let me know what you think.I will definitely be putting in my two sense!! Let The Journey Begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment