Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My Story!

3 beautiful babies later I find myself dodging anyone taking pictures or longing after that body I had when I met my husband. I realize how uncomfortable I am in my own skin and how something needs to definitely change. Any other mommies out there feeling what I’m delivering?!?! My AHA moment was when my oldest was poking my belly after my third child and asked me “Mommy why are you so Squishy?” (Luckily we weren’t in Public!) I mean seriously I was embarrassed that my own child thought I was squishy!!

That’s when I decided to make a commitment to make a difference in my life. Not only to lose weight, but to become the healthiest version of me! I want my kids to look at me and want to be me and grow up reaching for that bag of carrots vs. that bag of chips.


That being said I’m sharing my story with you to challenge you to make this commitment with me! You may not have the same goals or situation as me, but who doesn’t want to be the healthiest version of themselves? If I can commit to 21 Days at 30 min a day you can too! If you want to join me on this ride to success message me and we can get started! 


No comments:

Post a Comment